Sunday, November 4, 2012

Getting in the Zone




It's time to get into the zone! I'm 40 weeks pregnant, any day my son will be here. I'm anxious, excited, content and so very happy that this pregnancy is coming to an end. My back is killing me and I walk like a penguin. I gained all my weight back that I worked so hard to shed off this past year. That's the price I pay when I get pregnant. Oh well! He's worth every ounce. His sisters talk about him every day and kiss him before they go to sleep. I'm excited to see how this birth will turn out. Will I roar like a Lion protecting her cubs or will I just breathe him out in silence like a timid Lamb. This is when I get my spiritual RUSH wrapped in a ball then exploding in every direction. I can't wait! Oh my son please don't tell me you're going to wait till grandma gets here. That's in 2 weeks! Although my midwife said she would let me wait that long. Only time will tell. Love you sweet angel can't wait till we finally meet.

P.s. Your daddy did a pretty good job taking pictures of you so far

4 comments:

The Kaufmans said...

So excited for you!! I can't wait to see what he looks like. What are you going to name him?

Sally Jackson said...

This post just made me smile from ear to ear! I am so excited for this baby boy to come into your family. Your girls will take such sweet care of him. Good luck and God bless you during all the hard work of labor and delivery! You are an awesome Mama!

Da Denninghoff's said...

Tawna and Sally- Thank you for sharing in the joy with us! And thank you for your kind words!

Dan said...

Good luck Juanita! You are awesome! We are thinking of you.