It's hard to begin a post about Christmas and how extremely blessed I feel. I feel overwhelmed, I feel rich, I feel happy, I feel at peace, I feel complete, I feel absolutely wonderful. Someday soon I'll go in detail as to why but as for now Merry Christmas! I hope you had fun with your families and drew closer to Christ.
5 comments:
You certainly look happy! Your girls are getting so big. I hate that I'm missing that. Miss you and love you lots!
So glad he's back and so glad you are happy!!!
You sound very happy and very blessed! I love your enthusiasm for life and all it's opportunities!
yay for having your hubby back!!!! YOU DID IT!!!! WAHOOIE!!
You look beautiful and the love you have for one another shows - God Blees and the girls are beautiful I wish you were closer - love your aunt Miriam
Post a Comment