
Racing out of the house to play in the snow.

I thought I had all of their snow clothes, but I seem to have forgotten Eve's covered shoes. Small thing right? Thanks to Mark's quick thinking, he came up with these. It worked for a little while.

It's so neat to see the girls reaction to the snow over the years. It has definitely improved.

I'm not sure why I didn't take a picture but these kids built a HUGE snow man in the backyard. Never seen one like it.

I also have no pictures of the time when I went sledding with Eve down this massive hill and crashed. I ended up rolling on top of her. She popped up from the ground with a bloody nose and lip. As for me I just scraped a little part of my face and lost my pride on that hill. The ironic thing was that before I was about to go down the hill I felt I shouldn't, but gave into peer pressure. Yah, all my in laws got a good laugh! I'm grateful that no one had video footage of the event.

My brother in law Matthew had this fun game where you compete who has the best dance moves. Surprisingly we all got into! Great idea Matthew!
1 comment:
Love the bags on the feet. Love the Butt. Love that ALL? of your attitudes ate changing towards the snow! :)
Post a Comment