Alicia Keys- No One
Everyone has those moments when you find a song that fits your emotions PERFECTLY! That you press repeat, repeat, repeat for the billionth time that it makes your neighbors wonder if you're sane. You find your self singing so loud like you're performing in front of an audience feeling great like they adore your voice even though you don't have one. This song just MOVES me! It makes me dance in that soul way that makes me soooo grateful for LOVE! and that someone LOVES ME in the same way! Makes me want to take a second honey moon and go somewhere exotic and fall in love all over and over again. What's your soul moving song lately?
2 comments:
I need to see your girls and you sometime soon. They are all so cute. Esther reminds me of Nancy in the photo with the gray, ruffly skirt.
I have songs like this constantly. I can totally relate. I love to dance around the kitchen too. Recent ones I like:
River flows in you by yiruma
and All in all by lifehouse
Post a Comment