Thursday, March 26, 2009

Eve's Progress

I get paranoid sometimes when Eve doesn't use her words to fully express a desire or want. This fear stems from my Special Education background. I need to remember that children are different and learn at a different pace and way then others. The worse thing you could do is compare your child with others. Children are unique and a complete blessing. Though we all have similarities, I'm so happy that we are all different. Life would be boring and we would remain unstimulated if we were all the same.

Eve's Vocabulary thus far:
I do
Hi
bye bye
baby *
mama *
dada
Jesus
Wow
Cheese please
Strawberry
Peek a boo
Happy
Auntie
Hey you
* Are her favorite words to say.
The ASL that she is consistent with is: More & Baby
She's trying to wear my shoes and carry my purses. It's absolutely adorable to see her carry a purse with a baby in the other hand. I think her motherly instincts are kicking in. She's also kissing and hugging people like crazy. You can tell she was born in Hawaii:)

3 comments:

Carly said...

Oh she is getting so big! I wish I could see her so bad. Isn't it a blast to just sit back and watch them learn and grow! She is going to be the best big sis!

ashley said...

what a big girl, that is impressive!

you will be so glad you blogged this, we forget so fast!

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/simak-deretan-tips-soal-tertulis-sim-c-dijamin-lulus/